Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring, Winter, Spring, Winter

Don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes. That's the saying here in Montana and today I actually believe it. It was snowing like crazy when we left for work this morning. When we got home, the snow was gone and the sun was shining. Last Wednesday, I wore shorts and a t-shirt to walk the dogs in beautiful 70 degree weather. The next day, it snowed.
Friday is my last day at West Yellowstone, but I've been invited to help out during the summer if I'd like. There were several bear sightings in the park while I was there. I went on a bear hunt twice and had no luck! Hope you guys aren't tired of buffalo and elk because that's all I saw.
Chris helped out some friends branding and birthing cows last Saturday. We were both going to help out Sunday, but they had to cancel because of the weather :( Maybe next time. (WARNING: One of the birthing pics is pretty graphic)
8am


7pm











No comments: