Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Hiking

Our very first hike with Matt and Susanne, we saw this lake in the distance and knew right away we were going to have to plan another hike. This hike was very challenging, but well worth it! It could not have been a more perfect day. Oh, Matt and Susanne got a kick out of my birthday present!

Reeling in a big one!

Unhooking it.

Fishy kisses.

Susanne somehow managed to capture this picture after the little fishy leapt out of Chris' hands and towards my puckered lips. Luckily, he avoided the rocks, and my lips, and landed safely in the water.

This is my favorite picture from the trip.

We had a catch and release program. Most of the fish survived, while some suffered massive head trauma. This one survived. . .I think.


This rock was so comfortable.



This was part of the hike back to the truck. Very steep!

Somebody was tired. And we still had to make the trip back to the truck.

No comments: