Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayer Request

A very special friend of mine needs your prayers. She recently found out that her breast cancer has returned to her spine. She is currently undergoing radiation therapy and is in very high spirits. She is the most kindhearted, modest, and caring person you could ever meet. While I have no doubt that she would be very thankful for your prayers, I don't believe she would like having her name posted on the internet. So, let's just call her Iris. After the flower, of course. Flowers always seem to brighten the day and I think that is very true of "Iris" as well. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Karman and I will definitely be praying for "Iris". I always hate to hear of people getting cancer, but my prayer is that Jesus will make His presents known in her life. It seems like there is no battle too big as long as you know God is in control.

Jason <><